Tuesday 24 August 2010

Yorokobu and Computer Arts mag

















My work's been featured in some exciting places this month! First up, the lovely people from Spanish design magazine Yorokobu have got a four page feature of my work in their latest issue (see above)! I'm not really sure what they said about me as it's all in Spanish, but hopefully nice things..

And secondly an animation I worked on a while ago now, 'A Record of Life', is featured on the disc of Computer Arts Magazine's summer issue so go pick one up if you fancy a copy of it ^_^

1 comment:

  1. "Really awesome work with the blog. I do like your hard work on and will wait for more post as from you as post gave me pleasure and gives some helps to do same work right here. Thanks a lot……………"www.nursingeducations.com |

    www.healthygina.com |

    www.houseboatsofky.com |

    www.florencefederallawyer.com |

    www.sportsmansbag.com |

    ReplyDelete

 
http://owengatley.blogspot.com/