Sunday 11 July 2010

YCN's 'World Cup Moments' Mural























I was asked to illustrate one of the semi final games of the World Cup as part of a 'World Cup Moments' mural exhibited downstairs at YCN's studios. Click HERE for pictures of the wall.

I was given the Spain - Germany game and my piece depicted the Spanish veteran defender, Carles Puyol, whose blinding header put Spain through to the Final. Bit of a quick turn around for this one, which is probably why Puyol looks more like Roger Daltry..

1 comment:

  1. "Really awesome work with the blog. I do like your hard work on and will wait for more post as from you as post gave me pleasure and gives some helps to do same work right here. Thanks a lot……………"www.thecomputerexpress.com |

    www.bransontravelguides.com |

    www.norcalbusinesslawyer.com |

    www.info4law.com |

    www.achievefitnessbootcamp.com |

    ReplyDelete

 
http://owengatley.blogspot.com/